PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO’s)
Successful Professionals in Leading National and International Business Enterprise or Research/ Academic or Entrepreneurs.
Attitudes and abilities of Leader to adapt the Changing Global Business Scenario.
Good Professional Personality and Ethical Values to lead as responsible citizens and competent professionals.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (PO) WITH GRADUATE ATTRIBUTES
PO 1: Domain Knowledge
- Apply Knowledge of Management Theories & Practices to solve Business Problems.
PO 2: Critical Thinking & Decision Making / Problem Solving
- Foster Analytical & Critical Thinking abilities for Data – Based Decision Making.
PO 3: Leadership
- Ability to develop value based Leadership Ability
PO 4: Environment & Sustainability
- Ability to understand, Analyze & communicate Global, Economic, Legal & Ethical aspects of Business.
PO 5: Team Work
- Ability to lead themselves & others in the achievement of Organizational Goals, Contributing effectively to a team environment.
PO 6: Entrepreneurship
- Ability to identify Entrepreneurial opportunities & leverage, Managerial & Leadership Skills for funding leading start – ups as well as growing family Business
PO 7: Social Responsiveness & Ethical
- Apply ethical principles & commit to Professional Ethics & Responsibility and norms of Management Practices.
PO 6: Continuous Learning
- Recognize the need and prepare to engage in lifelong learning in the broad context of technology changes leading sustainability.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO)
Graduates will have ability to Identify, Formulate and analyze the problems relating to Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and Supply Chain Management.
Graduates will have an ability to implement / Use appropriate Techniques, Management Skills, and Analytical Techniques and to solve Management Problems.